Basic spirit of production innovation activities 10 articles
|1.Discard the stereotype of how to make it|
2.Consider how to do better than the explanation of why you can not.
3.Do not make excuses. First deny the current situation.
4.I will do good things at once. I stop making bad things right away.
5.Do not ask for perfection. Even 50 points are good, so you can proceed anyway.
6.Please fix the moment right away!
7.If you do not mind, you do not have wisdom.
8.Pursue the root cause – why after 5 times how to improve!
9.Ten wisdom more than one inspiration!
10.Improvement is infinite.
The word is “Have fun working and make money with 4S strategy!”
1.Let’s eliminate the waste of reworking.
2.Let’s eliminate waste of scraps and improve yield.
3.Lose waste of expenses.
4.Let’s stop wasteful capital investment.
1.Do not make too much, let’s not waste too much.
2.Let’s not waste inventory and work in progress.
3.Lost work unbalance, waste.
4.Lose waste of “waiting for hand” due to machine failure.
1.Lose waste of layout.
2.Let’s get rid of unfinished waste.
3.Let’s avoid waste space of unnecessary items and idle facilities.
1.Let’s realize just-in-time strong production.
2.Let’s not wasteful waiting.
3.Let’s not waste the operation.
4.Lose waste of transportation.
5.Lose waste of processing method.
6.Let’s not waste the reserve.
Three principles of production innovation activities
|1.Is the employee functioning?|
2.Are employees participating in management?
3.Is information sharing being done?
In KODENSHA, a single piece of equipment is the main, but it will escape from the summary making in all process of equipment assembly, part assembly, metal processing, sheet metal and painting.
We are aiming to establish “KODEN Production Method”, a unique production method with high efficiency, pursuing one piece making, one piece flowing.
Space 1/2 is not simply to make space, but to make waste such as making too much, buying too much, making it quickly!
Example Steel plate is placed vertically
Example 2S of the end material of the round bar
Example Longitudinal installation of wires
Example 2S of the tool
Example Visualization of design work progress
Example Visualization of archives (opening of doors)
Example 2S in the library
Starting STEP – 0, we are implementing 2S thoroughly.
|STEP-0 Organize and Organize (2S)|
Organize : Separate what you do not need and what you are.
Tidy : Anyone can take out something immediately.
|STEP-1 Create a rough flow|
· 1 piece making, 1 piece sinking
· Improved from large movements to small movements
· Store creation, gimmicks, shelf making
· Layout change (margin reduction)
· Logistics design
|STEP-2 Create a strong flow|
· Improvement of setup change
· Multipurpose engineering · Inlining
· Review of internal and external categories
· Review of operated flights (route flights)
|STEP-3 Create an accurate flow|
· Improvement of packaging (Smaller: reduced to box)
· Thorough leveling
· Improve accuracy of standard work (to rhythmical and smooth movement)
· Maintenance mechanism of abnormality manifestation
|STEP-4 Creating a managed flow|
· Manualization of KANBAN operation (also expanded to other mechanisms)
· Creating mechanisms for preventive management in QCD
· Enhanced facility preventive maintenance
· Education training manualization
· Establishment of 5S